Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Toggle and Elastic Headband Inventory Reduction Sale

If you were too shy to get one before now is your chance.  I am marking down these toggle and elastic headbands to move inventory and make room for new items.  All single ribbon toggle headbands listed here (sorry no single elastic headbands premade at this time) will be marked down to $4.50.  All double ribbon toggle and elastic headbands will be marked down to $5.50.  That is a savings of $2.00 each.  If you buy more than 5 toggle headbands I will throw in a 6th headband for free - of equal or lesser value (your choice from the inventory shown here).  All toggle headbands come with a velvet backing and a soft rubber grip to give your headband extra staying power.
If you are interested in any of these headbands please email me at simplybowlish@gmail.com.  Please write the corresponding number of the headband listed and I will email back to let you know if it is still available.  If you need these items shipped to you there will be a shipping fee of $2.00 for the first item and $.50 each additional item (not including the free item should you buy 5 or more).  Please include your name and shipping address.  I am new to the whole shipping thing so please bare with me.  I will send them out asap and email when they have shipped.
At Simply Bow-LISH Designs I do hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase.  But, if for any reason you are not, please contact me and I will do my best to make things right or give you a full refund (minus cost of shipping).
Have a blessed day and happy shopping!
Stephany Stratton

IMG_7678
1. Pink and white polka dots on white ($5.50)
2. Pink & white polka dot on brown ($5.50)

IMG_7680         
3. White w/green & pink flowers on shocking pink ($5.50)
4. White w/green & pink dots on shocking pink ($5.50)

IMG_7683
5. White w/black & pink flowers on black ($5.50)
6. Black w/white flowers on white ($5.50)
7. Hot pink w/black swiss dots on black ($5.50)

IMG_7687
8. Black w/white flowers on shocking pink w/black tails ($5.50)
9. Red, pink & white striped on black ($5.50)

IMG_7689
10. Blue w/brown, green & cream patterns on brown ($5.50)
11. Dark green, light green, cream and brown stripe on brown ($5.50)

IMG_7685
Single Toggle Headbands:
12. Valentine Heart pattern on white ($4.50) (4 available)
13. Shocking pink w/white swiss dots ($4.50)
14. Light pink w/white swiss dots ($4.50)

IMG_7692
15. Orange, neon yellow & shocking pink stripe ($4.50)
16. Solid pink on silver glitter ($5.50)

IMG_7694
Elastic Headbands (these two fit ages 8 to adult)
17. White w/black flowers on shocking pink ($5.50)
18. Shocking pink w/black flowers on black ($5.50)

I will have pictures of my ribbon selection up within the next few days for custom orders.  If you would like a custom headband please email me your color preferences and I will see if I have something that will work just right for you. 

Regular price for the headbands are as follow:
Single 7/8” Toggle or Elastic Headband is $6.50
Double 7/8” Toggle or Elastic Headband is $7.50
Single 1 1/2” Toggle or Elastic Headband is $7.00
Double 1 1/2” Toggle or Elastic Headband is $8.00

I also make key fobs using high quality cotton webbing and matching ribbon.  Pictures coming soon for these as well.  Regular price for Key fobs are $7.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment